Digital Talk is the easy to consume podcast for busy Digital Marketers. The weekly series aims to keep you in the know with the latest digital news and trends. Hosted by Lachlan Kirkwood, the aim of the podcast is to share short and informative episodes, where listeners can quickly gain the most value.
Making digital news this week was; Instagram as it realised a bunch of exciting tools for stories, LinkedIn as it utilizes its big data for recruitment offerings, SnapChat as it introduces a new ad program, Facebook as it continues to combat fake news, and so much more! Catch the full episode below.
- Instagram introduces interactive polls for stories.
- SnapChat introduces Accelerator Program for app focused marketing.
- Google Pixel 2 event highlights.
- Microsoft retires Groove music service as it partners with Spotify.
- Instagram Stories launches cross-posting to Facebook Stories.
- LinkedIn utilizes its big data to offer recruiters better talent solutions.
- LinkedIn introduces SnapChat style geofilters.
- Facebook continues to combat fake news with it’s more information feature.
For more content like this, hit the subscribe button below and jump on board my mailing list.
I’m a twenty-two year old Digital Marketing & Conversions Specialist based in Brisbane, Australia. With a passion for all things digital and tech, I aim to connect and learn from as many like-minded digital enthusiasts as possible.