Digital Talk is the easy to consume podcast for busy Digital Marketers. The weekly series aims to keep you in the know with the latest digital news and trends. Hosted by Lachlan Kirkwood, the aim of the podcast is to share short and informative episodes, where listeners can quickly gain the most value.
Making digital news this week was; SnapChat with an exciting new location-based feature, LinkedIn as it announces promoted video ads, Facebook as it looks to allow brands and pages to post public stories, and so much more! Catch the full episode below.
- SnapChat introduces contextual cards.
- Amazon’s Alexa can now recognize different voices and give personalised responses.
- ChatBots to become a part of the search experience?
- LinkedIn will soon offer promoted video ads.
- Twitter to finally release long-awaited bookmarks feature.
- Twitter launches ‘Happening Now’ to showcase tweets about events.
- Facebook Oculus Connect 4 event highlights.
- YouTube location extensions & in-store visits measurement comes out of beta.
- Facebook allows brands and pages to share Stories.
- Facebook now lets you order food without leaving the platform.
- AWS and Microsoft partner on new deep learning interface, Gluon.
For more content like this, hit the subscribe button below and jump on board my mailing list.
I’m a twenty-two year old Digital Marketing & Conversions Specialist based in Brisbane, Australia. With a passion for all things digital and tech, I aim to connect and learn from as many like-minded digital enthusiasts as possible.