Digital Talk is the easy to consume podcast for busy Digital Marketers. The weekly series aims to keep you in the know with the latest digital news and trends. Hosted by Lachlan Kirkwood, the aim of the podcast is to share short and informative episodes, where listeners can quickly gain the most value.
Find out about Instagrams new dynamic CTA’s, Facebooks latest updates – including screen sharing within live streamed videos and new custom audiences, Twitters latest video website ad cards, and so much more! Catch the full episode below.
- Instagram redesigns call-to-action bar to dynamically mirror ads.
- Pinterest opens search ads to self-serve advertisers and adds ‘autotargeting’ option.
- Twitter’s new Video Website Card ad format uses video to push link clicks.
- Facebook Live now has a built-in screen-sharing function.
- Facebook takes on Pinterest with ‘Sets’ of posts.
- Facebook will insert ads within Messenger’s Instant Games.
- Facebook is adding new custom audience options to improve ad targeting.
- Facebook tests a resume “work histories” feature to boost recruitment efforts.
- Samsung partners with Google to bring ARCore platform to Galaxy devices.
- DeepMind’s Go-playing AI doesn’t need human help to beat us anymore.
For more content like this, hit the subscribe button below and jump on board my mailing list.
I’m a twenty-two year old Digital Marketing & Conversions Specialist based in Brisbane, Australia. With a passion for all things digital and tech, I aim to connect and learn from as many like-minded digital enthusiasts as possible.