Digital Talk is the easy to consume podcast for busy Digital Marketers. The weekly series aims to keep you in the know with the latest digital news and trends. Hosted by Lachlan Kirkwood, the aim of the podcast is to share short and informative episodes, where listeners can quickly gain the most value.
Find out about SnapChats new conversion pixel, Instagrams new UI improvements, Facebook revealing the Russian purchased election ads, and the latest updates from Googles Firebase analytics. Listen to the full episode below.
- SnapChat introduces conversion-tracking Snap Pixel.
- Facebook releases Russian bought political ads to the public.
- Facebook rolls out GIF-supported polls feature.
- Instagram is testing a stop-motion camera for stories.
- Instagram adds large story previews throughout user feeds.
- Instagram now caters for right-to-left language support.
- Google introduces it’s Poly platform for 3D AR objects.
- Google Firebase rolls out Crashlytics integration, a new A/B testing service, and predictions.
For more content like this, hit the subscribe button below and jump on board my mailing list.
I’m a twenty-two year old Digital Marketing & Conversions Specialist based in Brisbane, Australia. With a passion for all things digital and tech, I aim to connect and learn from as many like-minded digital enthusiasts as possible.