Digital Talk is the easy to consume podcast for busy Digital Marketers. The weekly series aims to keep you in the know with the latest digital news and trends. Hosted by Lachlan Kirkwood, the aim of the podcast is to share short and informative episodes, where listeners can quickly gain the most value.
Find out about Facebook’s latest localisation updates, SnapChat’s third-quarter results and their plan to redesign the app, Instagram’s newest addition to stories, LinkedIn’s new integration with Word that aims to help you score your dream job, and Twitter’s new character limit. Listen to the full episode below.
- Twitter is rolling out 280 character tweets.
- Facebook introduces a Messenger plugin for business websites.
- Facebook launches Facebook Local app.
- Facebook to introduce automated ad set optimisation.
- SnapChat releases Q3 earnings report.
- SnapChat says it’s going to start paying content creators.
- Talks of SnapChat full app re-design.
- Instagram pushes more influencers to adopt its new format for sponsored posts.
- You can now upload content older than 24 hours to Instagram Stories.
- Microsoft integrates LinkedIn with Word to help you write a resume.
For more content like this, hit the subscribe button below and jump on board my mailing list.
I’m a twenty-two year old Digital Marketing & Conversions Specialist based in Brisbane, Australia. With a passion for all things digital and tech, I aim to connect and learn from as many like-minded digital enthusiasts as possible.