Digital Talk is the easy to consume podcast for busy Digital Marketers. The weekly series aims to keep you in the know with the latest digital news and trends. Hosted by Lachlan Kirkwood, the aim of the podcast is to share short and informative episodes, where listeners can quickly gain the most value.
Did you hear that Facebook and Messenger are finally merging their stories platforms? Or that Spotify is planning to sell beauty products? How about SnapChat’s plans to add context cards to sponsored filters? Catch up to date with the latest digital news with this weeks episode of Digital Talk. Listen to the full episode below.
- Facebook Stories replaces Messenger Day with synced cross-posting.
- Facebook launches collaborative Stories for Groups and Events.
- Snapchat now lets brands link context cards to their sponsored lenses.
- SnapChat broadens targeting to audiences, not just geo-locations.
- Spotify expands merch to beauty products.
- Pinterest introduces scanable PinCodes – its version of QR codes.
- Google shares developer preview of TensorFlow Lite.
- Twitter launches lower-cost access to its data through new Premium APIs.
For more content like this, hit the subscribe button below and jump on board my mailing list.
I’m a twenty-two year old Digital Marketing & Conversions Specialist based in Brisbane, Australia. With a passion for all things digital and tech, I aim to connect and learn from as many like-minded digital enthusiasts as possible.
One response to “Digital Talk | Episode #6”
[…] In this instalment, I had the pleasure of catching up with the Godfather of content marketing, Kurt Sanders. Kurt is the founder of The Content Division, and is the voice behind the Telltale podcast series. I’d met Kurt in a strategy session at my previous role and have been an avid follower ever since. His work has without a doubt been a large influence behind the content I self-produce, especially my podcast. […]