Digital Talk is the easy to consume podcast for busy Digital Marketers. The weekly series aims to keep you in the know with the latest digital news and trends. Hosted by Lachlan Kirkwood, the aim of the podcast is to share short and informative episodes, where listeners can quickly gain the most value.
This week we saw the newly redesigned app from SnapChat, YouTube jumping on the stories bandwagon, Facebook better connecting brands with users through Messenger, and a behemoth of exciting releases from Amazons Re:Invent developer conference. Listen to the full episode below.
- SnapChats releases app redesign.
- Snapchat now recognizes food, pets, and more when suggesting filters.
- Instagram introduces remixing to stories.
- Talks of long-awaited regram feature in the works for Instagram.
- Facebook testsing a messaging blasts feature inside Messenger.
- Stories are coming to YouTube.
- You can now process, store, and monetize cloud-based video with AWS.
- AWS rolls out AppSync to enable offline app usage.
- AWS launches Amazon Sumerian to build AR, VR and 3D apps quickly.
- AWS SageMaker is set to make it easier to build and deploy machine learning models.
- AWS adds dedicated analytics service for IoT data.
For more content like this, hit the subscribe button below and jump on board my mailing list.
I’m a twenty-two year old Digital Marketing & Conversions Specialist based in Brisbane, Australia. With a passion for all things digital and tech, I aim to connect and learn from as many like-minded digital enthusiasts as possible.