Digital Talk is the easy to consume podcast for busy Digital Marketers. The weekly series aims to keep you in the know with the latest digital news and trends. Hosted by Lachlan Kirkwood, the aim of the podcast is to share short and informative episodes, where listeners can quickly gain the most value.
This week Instagram released its plans to separate direct messaging from its core app, Facebook launched a version of Messenger specifically for children, YouTube announced its plans to release a music streaming service early next year, and the App Store welcomed pay-per-install ad billing. Listen to the full episode below.
- Facebook launches a version of Messenger for young children.
- Facebook launches ‘Did You Know’ social questionnaire.
- Pinterest rolls out chatbot, native features for Facebook’s Messenger.
- Apple introduces pay-per-install ad product.
- YouTube’s new music streaming service reportedly launching next March.
- Instagram is testing Direct, a standalone messaging app.
- Instagram introduces Stories Highlights and Stories Archive.
For more content like this, hit the subscribe button below and jump on board my mailing list.
I’m a twenty-two year old Digital Marketing & Conversions Specialist based in Brisbane, Australia. With a passion for all things digital and tech, I aim to connect and learn from as many like-minded digital enthusiasts as possible.