Digital Talk is the easy to consume podcast for busy Digital Marketers. The weekly series aims to keep you in the know with the latest digital news and trends. Hosted by Lachlan Kirkwood, the aim of the podcast is to share short and informative episodes, where listeners can quickly gain the most value.
In the final episode of Digital Talk for 2017, I cover the new AR creation platforms from both Messenger and SnapChat, Instagram letting users follow hashtags, GDN’s new custom intent audiences, and the end of Net Neutrality. Listen to the full episode below.
- You can now follow hashtags on Instagram.
- New Instagram test adds posts your friends like into your feed.
- Twitter will now display view counts for all videos, including ads.
- Facebook introduces new augmented reality effects for Messenger.
- Google’s new custom intent audiences.
- Snap releases Lens Studio, a tool for creating your own AR effects.
- The end of Net Neutrality as we know it.
For more content like this, hit the subscribe button below and jump on board my mailing list.
I’m a twenty-two year old Digital Marketing & Conversions Specialist based in Brisbane, Australia. With a passion for all things digital and tech, I aim to connect and learn from as many like-minded digital enthusiasts as possible.