As a millennial, there are a few common stereotypes I naturally fit…
- A love for quality memes
- Needing freedom and flexibility
- And having a desire to ‘make a difference’
There’s no shortage of stereotypes to classify millennials, but over the recent years, I’ve watched my network defy each of these by redefining the way we work.
I recently caught up with Adam King on the Client Catching podcast to share some insights into my career as a millennial.
I took the time to share my thoughts on:
- How millennials are revolutionising LinkedIn
- Why openly sharing knowledge and resources is so important to our generation
- Why building communities is essential for business growth
- And how I’d restructure my business in the face of a crisis
If you’d like to hear my thoughts on the great millennial debate, as well as some action digital strategies of my own, you can listen to the full episode above.
I’m a twenty-four-year-old Digital Marketing & Conversions Specialist based in Brisbane, Australia. With a passion for all things digital and tech, I aim to connect and learn from as many like-minded digital enthusiasts as possible. If you have a passion for emerging technologies and digital practices, I’d love to connect and hear your story.